1. Print out the design.
2. Cut out pterosaur (technically speaking, not a "dinosaur").
3. Fold it forward in two along line "A". Do not fold the crest on head.
3. Fold wings back on line "B".
4. Bend claws forward on line "C".
5. Tweek the head until it is looking forward.
6. Draw an eye on the other side of the head.
7. Hook the claws over the rim of the glass and have some milk with your new friend. This toy also hangs well from a shirt pocket, backpack, or pen and pencil cup.
Back to Download-a-Dinosaur.